Sabtu, 18 April 2009

LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME


I never knew love could be so pure.
I never realized it would feel so sure.
I'd prayed so long for a real soul mate.
Someone to open my heart and release all the hate.
I had searched and searched the world thru.
Looking for that one that would always be true.
About to give up and let go of my plan.
You came along with your heart in your hand.
You saw something in me no one else could see.
And I began to pray if this only could be.


You opened my heart again and healed old scars that you found within.
You share all your hopes and dreams and together we make a really good team.
I continue to pray to God above.
To bless us and our wonderful love.
I said yes without a second thought.
Feeling so excited my breath was caught.
I cannot wait until the blessed moment we unite.
To finally be your and know that it's right.
I never want to break your heart.


I never want to be apart.
I know this will be the greatest love story ever.
I'll love you until the end of forever bless us and our wonderful love.

Komentar Facebook Anda

My Latest Post

I WANT THIS!!!

I WANT THIS!!!
Help Me to be JAZZY

I'm Yours JASON MRAZ

Winamp Player