Kamis, 03 Desember 2009

PROTECT YOURSELF

I like internet. I feel by I using the Internet and surf the web, I will like the taste of candy, but sometimes, the sweet taste makes us, very easy to know the type personal info. Internet security is the important things to know and realize. There are so many things that can make us safe when we use internet as a hobby or a job. I think here are some ways that we can do to stay safe during our online activities such as you should not give your identity as your full name, your address or your telephone number to anyone who is online in the internet when you do not know the question that given.

They may not be admitted and of themselves, so do not trust them if they guess the real name of the person who invites you to chat or meet in the chat room. To avoid confusion on your friends with strangers should create a password that must be said each other. The good ways and safety things when you using the internet is you can find over here. If sometimes you decide to meet someone directly from online that you do not know him or her, go to a public place and let your friends and your family know about your plans to meet stranger, so you have an alternative plan if it turns out bad things. I think it is enough.

Komentar Facebook Anda

My Latest Post

I WANT THIS!!!

I WANT THIS!!!
Help Me to be JAZZY

I'm Yours JASON MRAZ

Winamp Player